Interim Management Accountant
£12 - £16
Derby - Temporary
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for an interim role to keep you busy for c6 months, with the potential to go permanent?
This role is working for a great business based not far from central Derby, with parking on site. The finance team is large, so, whilst this role may not go permanent, it’s possible there will be other roles coming up which could be suitable.
The role will suit someone with varied experience looking to build on that. Hours are 9-5:30 everyday, although they do finish at 4:30 on Fridays.
The role is initially supporting a project within the finance function and reports to a very knowledgeable and supportive line manager.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Year end support to the wider team
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Month end management accounting support
- Ad-hoc analysis / project work
- Experience in a similar role previously
- Available to start at relatively short notice
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest