Software Support Analyst – Dynamics
£25,000 - £30,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
An exciting Software Support Analyst position is available with a company that is experiencing exponential growth as one of the fastest growing software consultancies in the country.
The next stage of this exciting journey is the creation of a brand new Application Support team that will support their Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer base.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Application Support Analyst you will work as part of a dedicated team to solve complex 1 /2nd line Dynamics 365 queries. This is unlike many other 1st / 2nd software support positions, you will be working on support, maintenance, running testing. You will be very much interfacing to the customer and will own the support relationships with contacts that will be between 3-5 per company. You will also get the opportunity to travel to client site anywhere from once per week to a few days per month to further understand their environment.
Key person requirements:
- Great communication skills and confident in person
- Appetite to learn new systems and processes
- Experience of working within a software / application setting either as an analyst, business analyst, tester or software / application support role.
- A trouble shooter who pushes themselves to solve problems
This is a brilliant stepping stone into the solutions / consulting world once you have really conquered the application support, opportunities to move into 3rd line will also be available.
For further information on this position then please reply with an up to date CV in the first instance and I will be in contact ASAP.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest