Senior Software Developer – C#
£55,000 - £55,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 4 days ago
Sick of the processes and that big company culture and love the idea of working in a smaller software driven company where you can make this happen at pace? Have been thinking that now is the time to start working with a modern web stack that generates a top quality product.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can work in a full stack position with an awarding winning software company this could be for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a small focused team and there is no room for drifters. This will be a great option for you if you have proven problem-solving experience along with a wealth of knowledge in C#. You will work within a small server side team , contributing to the various websites and on-going development projects they are currently undertaking.
You must be comfortable with applying your experience to help solve problems and deliver solutions and should be able to demonstrate this at interview.
In terms of technical experience you should have:
- Good understanding of OOP Programming and Design patterns.
- Strong C# / .net experience
- Some familiarity with cloud-based / serverless environment
In terms of softer skills you should:
- Have proven experience of solving problems and working to understand requirements.
- Be able to communicate complicated technical ideas clearly
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be used to communicating across teams of varying technical ability
- Have used version control systems like Git
For further information on this opportunity please reply with an up to date CV or contact me directly to find out more.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest