£24,000 - £26,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you available at short notice to start your next job? Do you prefer analytical role where you can provide insight behind the numbers and be the go-to person for any queries from Operational Managers?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who offer strong progression opportunities and a great benefits package including flexi-time to fit around your home commitments.
The business are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant / Finance Analyst who is comfortable in providing financial support to non-finance stakeholders.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review business proposals; making recommendations to Operations Managers from a financial perspective
- Analyse financial statements and advise as to whether they are realistic
- Review budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- Analyse new business plans; assessing risks and opportunities and reporting back to the wider business
- AAT Qualified / graduate in numerate subject / QBE
- Strong understanding of financial statements, budgets and forecasts
- Confidence to advise non-finance personnel on their P & L
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest