£45,000 - £55,000
Leicestershire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for the first move from practice to industry, or perhaps your second industry move?
This role is based in South Leicestershire, commutable from Corby, Northampton and Leicester. It’s working for a fantastic brand which has a great market reputation.
The role offers a smooth transition from practice to industry without the travel!
The company has a reputation from training and developing great people, the chance to move up in the business in this role is very good, and there will be other opportunities to move into other areas of finance in the future too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of year end audit process liaising with external audit teams
- Year end accounts production and review with support from the wider finance function
- Development of internal processes and procedures to drive performance
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Support the wider finance function with BAU activity and projects
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest