InfoSec Analyst | Sec Ops | Central Nottingham | 6 Month Contract
£300 - £400 per day
Nottingham - Interim
Posted: 1 week ago
Distinct Recruitment have partnered with a local SME who are completely restructuring their InfoSec team. As a contractor you will be parachuted in to a completely hands on role so will need to have the breadth of knowledge and experience to pick up a variety of duties and run with them. The value you can add in this role is truly exponential – you can really shape this organisation’s InfoSec agenda for years to come.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Naturally you’ll be an expert in ISO 27002 with experience of everything that goes with it – MS operating systems, UNIX / Solaris, network security, firewalls, IPS & VPNs, virus scanning, network penetration testing, mobile security, virus scanning and so on. You’ll be used to working with stakeholders at all levels across a growing business and adept at helping them to understand realistic objectives and associated timescales for their InfoSec projects.
- Ability to liaise with personnel at all levels, good interpersonal and communications skills are essential.
- Ability to write documentation clearly and concisely and to pass on the relevant technical information to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Good knowledge of the disciplines and techniques for managing projects whilst also managing and scheduling smaller tasks ensuring that both types get completed to the correct timescale.
- Experience of working in an IT security environment.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest