£18,000 - £19,000
Kirkby-in-Ashfield - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Do you work in finance but on the hunt for a role where you will have a wider range of responsibilities to set you up for future positions?
You will be working mainly on general ledger management, having a close relationship with the Assistant Accountant and the Finance Manager producing reports and information as required.
Being apart of the small finance team for the east midlands you will be given the opportunity to understand how the business functions and also support a number of different areas including purchase and sales ledger, credit control, journals and month end.
This role has also come about due to promotion within the team so for the right candidate (who they are also willing to support with AAT) progression could also be available in the 18 months!
P.S. as an added bonus this company is also a big fan of charity cake days… What a way to top it off!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- Processing of expenses
- Month end journals
- Supporting AP/AR on invoice processing
- Adhoc work when needed by senior management
- Experience working in a manufacturing business would be desirable
- Previous Finance Administrative experience is essential
- Studying AAT or an interest to study would also be beneficial
- Free parking is available on site
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest