£18,000 - £18,000
Bingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
How do you like the sound of working for a smaller business, with family values at its core?
In this position you will be part of a successful, hardworking team who consistently deliver excellent customer service. You will be rewarded for your hard work with great company benefits as well as an office dog!! The office is newly refurbished, and they have free on-site parking.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be the main point of contact for customer queries, both over the phone and via email.
- You will liaise daily with the warehouse, keeping an open line of communication to make sure that any changes in customer orders are notified as soon as possible.
- Posting out invoices.
- You will be inputting and processing customer orders.
- You must have access to your own transport to get to the location of the office.
- Previous administrative experience within a busy office would be a beneficial.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest