Commercial Finance Analyst
£38,000 - £42,000
Derbyshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you a part or newly qualified Finance Analyst who is looking to make the step in to a more commercial role where you’ll play a key part in providing decision support to senior stakeholders?
Given the size of the finance team, there are plenty of opportunities to progress in the medium to long-term but you won’t feel like you’re a small cog in a big wheel. You’ll be working in a small-sub team within commercial finance, giving you the chance to take accountability for finance projects and process improvements.
You’ll get visibility across all business units, providing commercial analysis and insight to allow departmental managers to understand the opportunities and risks behind their business decisions.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Business Unit Managers and Directors with financial analysis and insight, to allow them to make informed decisions
- Production of robust budgets and highlighting any variances between budget and forecast
- Project accounting – assessing the risks and opportunities for new and existing projects and tenders
- Financial reporting for operational stakeholders
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA – latter stages of study or newly qualified
- Strong analytical experience
With close links to the M1, A50 and A38, the office is commutable from Derby, Ashby, Burton, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Birmingham, Uttoxeter, Coalville, Loughborough and West Nottinghamshire.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest