Shared Services Finance Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 5 days ago
Are you looking for a role you can truly make your own?
Our client is moving their office to Nottingham, and they are looking to hire this role reporting to the FD and the successful candidate will then have the opportunity to recruit the team from scratch. Likely 8-10 people.
The FD is looking for someone who wants to make the role their own. You can drive process improvements, recruit the right people and get the function working the way you feel best. The role will mainly focus on Purchase Ledger management. The ideal candidate will enjoy managing and developing people, but, also be happy to roll up their sleeves and drive day to day process / system improvement. They are looking for an attitude of continuous improvement.
It’s a role which could flood your CV with achievements. The company are based just outside of Nottingham and have parking, they also have good public transport links.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the AP team, monitoring day to day performance and ensuring any issues are dealth with in a timely manner
- Drive process and systems improvements
- Motivation, development and PDP’s for the team
- Recruitment and training of new starters within the team
- Support the wider finance function on projects
- Strong AP Management experience and a desire to drive process improvements.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest