Supply Chain Admin
£10 - £12
Derbyshire - Temporary
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Start date: ASAP
This is a 1-month temporary position.
Are you immediately available? Do you have excellent Excel skills and enjoy working to tight deadlines, ensuring everything is completed effectively and efficiently?
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily monitoring (and progress chasing as necessary) of fabric kg production and stock movement of raw materials
- Daily production of Machine Fault analysis reports.
- Maintaining yarn usage spreadsheets, for weekly presentation to Directors, for order planning.
- Monitoring work procedures being carried out to check for non-compliance to set SOP’s – making very clear notes on what parts of the SOP are followed and which aren’t, then reporting that detail to the Directors in a pre-set format.
- Updating and/or writing SOP’s, as directed.
- Monitoring efficiency reports from subsidiaries. Identifying exceptions and reporting exceptions to Directors.
- Progress chasing information from other sites, to ensure timely delivery of reports to Directors.
- Must be excellent on Excel – Pivot Tables & Vlookups
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional eye for detail
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest