Finance Manager (Open to full time or 4 days)
£43,000 - £48,500
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 4 days ago
Do you ever explain to friends, family and colleagues that wanting a work life balance doesn’t mean you’re not ambitious?
Quite often people think you need to choose one or the other.
This role gives both.
The hiring manager is open to someone doing 4 days, or 5 days. The role is challenging, it’s got a great commercial focus and the organisation has room for you to grow. The holidays (35+ bank hols) are a great one for those who love a good break too. The company are based just outside of central Nottingham and have parking on-site.
Whilst there is great flexibility on hours / days, unfortunately they can’t flex on needing someone fully qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role is a 50/50 split of commercial analysis and finance business partnering.
- Provision of first class financial business partnering support
- Driving budgeting and forecasting processes
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Managing stakeholders on projects and ad-hoc queries
- Driving commercial insights and recommendations
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest