£30,000 - £40,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Getting the 3pm slump? Walking to the water dispenser or getting an instant coffee and walking back to your desk to get you through the afternoon?
Imagine if you could pop to the games room, play a game of pool next to the bar, or nip to the newly refurbished café to use the state of the art coffee machine to clear your head and get you “back in the game”
The business operates within the software sector and is going through a period of rapid growth! It boasts an awesome working environment which aims to enhance creativity.
- Create stunning animations for promotional videos, keynotes, social media, events and exhibitions
- Combine animation with studio footage, screen-capture and other assets.
- Produce localised versions of video and animation assets
- Sync music and sound effects in brilliant ways to maximise impact in your work
- Output animation and video assets in all required formats and optimised for various devices and display sizes
- You’ll have at least 5 Years’ experience in animation and video
- You’ll be able to communicate and demonstrate ideas, and comfortable presenting ideas to an audience
- You’ll be an expert in apps such as Blender, After Effects, Premiere, Motion, etc.
- You’ll have the ability to work within a busy environment where you will be juggling multiple projects!
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of design best practices (i.e. composition, colour theory, layout, branding, typography, etc.)
If you would like more information please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest