Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 3 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally recognised brand as a Recruitment Officer. In this exciting role, you’ll be managing a combination of hard to fill and campaign roles across the UK using head hunting techniques to attract, select and on-board the very best talent for the organisation.
There’s a lot of change within the business, so it really is a great time to join.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be accountable for delivering the hiring requirements for multiple sites and disciplines across the UK
- Fulfil 100% of requirements with high calibre candidates in a cost effective and timely way, including timely contingency plans.
- Establish successful partnerships with stakeholders to fully understand the hiring requirements and deliver a seamless recruitment experience.
- Accountable for the end to end management of the candidate journey up to and including onboarding, ensuring a fantastic candidate experience.
- Build and develop direct candidate pipelines from attraction activities that focus on community engagement and enhancing the employment brand.
- Work directly with hiring managers and influence key recruitment decisions that minimise attrition risks and promote fairness and equity in the hiring process.
- Manage and maintain effective partnerships with the PSL.
- Experience of lifecycle candidate management, from requisition through to offer management & contracting
- Essential that you have experience of working with/ using applicant tracking systems and HR databases with a high level of data integrity.
- Excellent & demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and workloads within a busy team environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results & delivering against individual and team targets
- Well organised and structured approach to workload – excellent planning skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest