Supplier Relationship Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 month ago
A Nottingham based service business is looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager to lead their developing SRM function.
Over the past few years SRM has delivered significant gains for the business across savings, new revenue streams, innovation, and compliance.
As the business continues to embed SRM as a key value-add function, they’re looking for you to join and take the lead on all-things supplier and contract management.
Your key areas of accountability will include:
- Managing a wide supplier base
- Quarterly reviews with strategic suppliers, putting performance improvement plans in place where needed
- Delivering efficiency improvements with suppliers
- Working in collaboration with suppliers to identify innovation
- Identifying sourcing opportunities to feed back to the procurement team
- Identifying mutual cost saving opportunities through better working practices with suppliers
- Contract management
- Working with internal stakeholders at exec level to understand perceptions of supplier performance, and future supplier needs.
The business is very project and NPD focussed, and positive collaboration with suppliers is integral to future success. Your work will directly influence and support business strategy.
If you have experience of managing suppliers and contracts, we’d love to hear from you. Due to the nature of the business and suppliers, experience of service / indirect contracts is key. MCIPS is ideal, but not a necessity.
The role is based in Nottingham, with expensed travel across the UK – you can expect to be out of the office for 2 days a week visiting stakeholders and suppliers.
Package available is £50-60k plus 15% bonus based on personal and company performance.
To find out more, you can either apply via this advert or contact Joel Stevenson at Distinct Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest