Purchase Ledger Clerk
£20,000 - £22,000
Nottinghamshire - Temporary
Posted: 1 week ago
Looking for a role you can be happy in? A position you can stay in for many years?
The team is small and therefore progression will not be rapid. The hiring manager is looking for someone who is quite happy staying at this level long term. Therefore there’s no pre-requisite to study, or pass exams quickly. The role could suit someone who is experienced at this level but looking for a better work environment and is happy to stay and be the person in the know.
The team are friendly, they get on and support each other and the company continue to do well in their field – therefore for the right person you might not be reading job adverts for a long time!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a temporary to permanent position and duties will include –
- Run and process the AP function
- Vat returns
- Liaising closing with the goods in team and understanding the GRNI process
- Strong working knowledge of the ledgers is essential
- Working knowledge of Zero and GRNI would be advantageous
- Available immediately
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest