£45,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a small but growing organisation at an exciting time of acquisition, growth and change. It’s a really friendly organisation and they are proud of the culture that they have built, you’ll be there to support this and ensure that new acquisitions fit well into the business.
Initially this is a standalone role, so you will be getting involved in everything from developing policies, to TUPE transfers, recruitment talent and succession.
So, if you’re looking for a new role which you can really put your stamp on, look no further.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You’ll have full accountability for all aspects of HR within the company
- Partnering senior leadership to shape the people strategy
- Design and development of the recruitment, onboarding and induction and processes
- Leading talent and succession audits across the organisation, including training needs analysis, identifying external training partners and developing internal training interventions
- Coaching leaders on HR/ ER best practice and employment legislation and all people matters
- Keeping HR knowledge up to date, by participating in relevant training and proactively seeking learning and development opportunities
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent
- Experience in managing large TUPE transfers
- A positive mind-set and a focus on delivering solutions rather than simply identifying problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest