£24,000 - £28,000
Beeston - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
To lead in coordinating projects for Production of software solutions. This involves the planning and scheduling of projects, coordinating project teams to ensure timely delivery of project components, and liaising with clients to ensure deadlines are met on both sides.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the co-ordination of multiple projects.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget, and that they meet client expectations.
- Hosting regular client calls to discuss the progress of projects.
- Collaborating with specialists in design and instructional design to create exciting, original solutions.
- Working closely with subject matter experts to broaden your understanding of various topics.
- The opportunity to attend face-to-face client meetings across the UK and Europe to ensure a successful collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- 2:1 degree or above.
- 4+ years Project Co-ordination experience
- Fantastic organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A calm and level-heading persona, with the ability to cope with potentially stressful situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A personable and flexible approach to new situations and new people.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest