Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £50,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 day ago
What this role offers is a challenge, it won’t always be easy, at times the pressure will be on, but then the company are really good at giving you time back when the quieter periods come. It’s a great chance to add a lot of business partnering focused achievements to your CV in a commercial environment and have fun in the job.
The role will suit someone who enjoys business partnering, someone who enjoys operating in a fast-paced environment.
The routes to progress your career are strong and you can most likely expect to be in this role for 24 months before being ready to move to the next level.
You may be making your first move out of practice or looking for step up from your current role in industry.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving budgeting and forecasting processes working closely with stakeholders across the business
- Management of stakeholder queries working with departments cross-functionally to drive performance
- Support the wider finance function across on-going projects
- Delivery of insightful analysis and reporting to Directors within the business on a regular basis
- Development of relationships across the business bridging the relationship with finance
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest