£35,000 - £40,000
Alfreton - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a role which offers a bit more than the usual Management Accountant position?
How about a role which offers challenge, progression and the chance to travel around Europe? This role won’t be for everyone, but for some, it will be really appealing.
The role is an all round Management Accounts position, working in a team which has very little staff turnover. The role will have travel around Europe and on average you can expect 8 trips away per year and these trips can range from 2 days to a full week.
The role is being recruited due to an internal promotion and will work alongside 2 other Management Accountants. Ideally, the successful candidate will be qualified, but, the hiring manager may consider applicants who are QBE or finishing their final exams.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts and commentary
- Production of budgets, forecasts and cash flow reports
- Management of balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of financial analysis and KPI reports.
- Provision of business partnering support to the business highlighting improvement areas
- VAT returns / management
- Management of audit queries.
- Experience in a similar role previously
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest