£25,000 - £30,000
Castle Donington - Temporary
Posted: 4 weeks ago
An East Mids based FMCG business is looking for a Production Planner to cover a 12-month maternity leave, ideally starting in March.
They manufacture a wide range of products that are sold to major retailers across the country – chances are you’ve had some of their product.
You’ll be a key part of a planning team that look after operational site planning for a huge range of products. Key aspects include:
- Producing short, medium, and long-term capacity plans for the site (up to 52 weeks)
- Planning stockbuilds for peak demand
- Short term capacity planning, including reissuing plans to avoid shortages
- Working with the Demand Planning and S&OP team to understand future planning requirements
Ideally you’ll have at least 2-3 years of production planning experience in FMCG. SAP experience would be an advantage.
If you’re a production planner available to start a role in March, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more, you can either apply via this advert, or contact Joel Stevenson at Distinct Recruitment.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest