Marketing Events Manager
£33,000 - £43,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
Looking for a role that will allow you to help shape the customer journey and value proposition?
Looking to join a business who are going through a huge period of growth and are set to double their market share over the next 3 years?
The business operates within the logistics industry. It is a stone’s throw from the train station as well as various great food places regularly attended on “Fat Fridays!”
- You’ll support the customer experience manager on various value proposition projects including large and small events, customer surveys and research, as well as campaign management.
- The post holder will take overall ownership of event mapping, planning and delivery and will work collaboratively with marketing and comms to develop the event scope and content.
- You will have the support of two coordinators ensuring event delivery and activity monitoring runs like clockwork!
- Experience managing large and small events
- Experience managing key stakeholders and customer segments within (preferably the logistics industry)
- Experience managing and developing event strategies
If you would like more information please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest