Temp Data Entry Clerk
£9 - £9
Leicestershire - Temporary
Posted: 1 month ago
Have you had previous experience in Data Entry? Are you happy to step into a role that is temporary to help out on extra work load? This 37.5-hour a week position could be perfect.
You probably have great attention to detail, love organisation and enjoy ensuring that all information is correct and inputted properly. You take pride in your work and really want to help out the team.
This is a 1-week temporary Data Entry role based in Braunstone, Leicestershire.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Input customer and account data into system
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information
- Review data for deficiencies or errors
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Previous data entry experience essential
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest