Interim Finance Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
Nottingham - Temporary
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a more systems focused Finance Analyst role?
One which makes use of your fantastic Excel skills?
This could be it.
Ok, it won’t be for everyone, as it’s very Excel heavy, but, if you’re an Excel whizz, with excellent VBA skills, this is a great chance to join a fantastic business.
The company don’t work long hours, have a great culture and a really friendly team too. The role is initially expected to last around 2 months, but, given the size of business there is always a chance it could go on longer.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of existing Excel spreadsheets adapting VBA code where required
- Management, development and improvements to a various of key Excel documents
- Support with the development of new reporting projects and models
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of existing workbooks
- Management of stakeholder queries and projects from the finance function
- Exceptional Excel skills including VBA
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest