£25,000 - £25,000
Birmingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a BI Analyst in a company where you can make the role your own, progress and develop?
Our client is based near Coleshill and they are growing their team with this appointment. The company invest in their staff, support development well and offer an enjoyable working environment.
You will have the chance to add a multitude of skills, achievements and knowledge to your CV and be a key part of the team along the way.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of existing MI reports creating improvements where required
- Support stakeholders across a variety of functions with key insights and analysis
- Management of stakeholder projects and queries
- Support the finance function with other ad-hoc projects and reports
- Development of reporting and analysis suites
- Experience in similar role previously
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest