£20,000 - £25,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Do you like the idea of working for an SME in a role where you can be involved in a bit of everything?
A role where you’re part of a small team and you can get things working how you like them to go?
This role is exactly that. It’s a bit of everything!
Qualifications aren’t important, it’s all about you and your experience.
The main two things needed though, are, experience doing the payroll and good Excel skills. If you can support with the month end accounts production too that would be great. The client is open to full time, or part-time candidates (30 hours minimum.)
The company are based just North of Nottingham City Centre with great transport links and some great cafes, bars and restaurants right on your door-step.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run the payroll for c60 people
- Management of purchase / sales ledger
- Support with month end accounts production
- Production of management information reports in Excel
- Balance sheet reconciliations and management
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
- Payroll experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest