Temporary Part-Time Assistant Accountant – Treasury
Castle Donington - Temporary
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for a role which fits in with life outside of work? A role which keeps your skills up to date, but lets you do the things you need to do outside of work?
If so, this role could suit you.
It will suit someone with good treasury experience, and someone with a keen eye for detail.
The hours are set, 8:30 until 12:45 5 days per week.
The role is based near East Midlands airport and it’s working for a great, supportive Finance Manager. It could suit someone in-between roles looking for a role to keep busy until the right permanent role comes up, or someone looking for their next contract.
The role is expected to last around 2 months whilst the company recruit someone for the permanent role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posting of journals
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the cash books
- Payment processing
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of invoices
- Reporting on cash balances and review
- Supporting the wider finance function where required
- Strong experience in a similar role
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest