Customer Experience Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Looking for a chance to shape the customer journey and value proposition?
Looking for an autonomous role that allows you to actually put your ideas into practice?
The business operates within logistics industry and has a very aggressive plan to double market share over the next 3 years.
You’ll be responsible for mapping the customer journey and customer value proposition.
You’ll develop the desired customer experience at each stage of this journey, across all channels and will work cross functionally with the teams who own each stage of the journey to ensuring make improvements.
This will include monitoring the market trends and competitor propositions.
You’ll review the activities of the Customer to ensure campaigns are aligned to the agreed Customer Value Proposition.
- Experience of leading a cross functional team.
- Experience leading the design of a Customer Value Proposition
- Experience developing a Customer Journey
- Experience managing large and small events
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership, as well as the capability to influence and directly engage a wide range of stakeholders to achieve desired results
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest