Senior PR Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you currently working within an agency looking for your first move into a client-side position?
Are you thinking, I love the aspect of dealing with different stakeholders and the client facing side of my role is not something I want to lose?
If so, this may be the role for you. You’ll have key business areas you will manage and deal with some very challenging stakeholders! You’ll have the knack of “getting people on board” and “thinking differently”.
You’ll work for a global business who have invested hugely within their PR and Communications teams over the last 18 months.
- Develop and drive thematic PR campaigns across both earned and owned channels, ensuring a stream of positive media coverage and high engagement.
- Manage large and small events to help drive engagement
- Help to shape key content pieces, with consideration of external environment and key reputational issues, to drive media-relevant stories and showcase the material and key messages.
- A Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a related PR role, either agency-side or in-house.
- Demonstrable ability to build campaigns from idea to execution, securing stakeholder buy-in and partnering with other functions where necessary to create delivery plans.
- Hands-on experience with media and strong journalist relationships.
You’ll also have experience
- Managing budgets for third-party costs, demonstrating organisational and financial management skills.
- Within crisis management, including ability to draft content quickly.
- Working within a B2B business or B2B clientele!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest