£25,000 - £35,000
Nuneaton - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
Are you looking for an MI Analyst role but one which will allow you to add finance experience to your CV?
I’m working with a great Nuneaton based business who are on the lookout for an MI Analyst to join their team in a role which will cover MI / Financial Analysis.
It’s a role which will help you put your fantastic Excel skills to strong use and the chance to be in a really commercial position. Full study support for Accounting exams is available too should you wish, there’s no pressure to study though.
The role is not a traditional accounting role, don’t worry! It’s all about analysing large data sets and turning these into a format which is easily understandable for stakeholders across the business.
The role won’t be easy, the hours will be demanding, but the opportunity is unrivalled in terms of experience and achievements you can add to your CV. Career progression is readily available and there is a lot of room for you to progress your job, salary and prospects in the future.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of timely and accurate management information reports
- KPI reporting and investigation into results
- Improvements to existing reporting suites to drive accuracy
- Development of Excel reports to improve accuracy and insights
- Management of stakeholders across all areas of the business
- A strong analytical skill-set with the drive and determination to progress your career.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest