£32,000 - £36,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 6 months ago
New Year, New You, New L&D opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally recognised brand as a L&D Manager. In this exciting role, you’ll be supporting two sites including the head office. You’ll be working closely with senior stakeholders and the HR team to diagnose learning and talent requirements and design and deliver a suite of innovative interventions.
There’s a lot of change within the company at the moment and they are moving towards being a high performing organisation with a continued focus on culture change and embedding future vision and values, so it really is a great time to join.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with senior leaders to diagnose, design and deliver a suite of training courses, and other blended solutions such as coaching, eLearning and personal development training programmes.
- Continually analyse and evaluate training and development activities to develop and improve training content and delivery through regular benchmarking.
- Champion the 70:20:10 learning approach to develop initiatives and solutions that appeal to a range of learning styles and are flexible to suit the practical demands of the business operations.
- Partner with HRM’s to build and develop a succession and talent pipeline agreeing bespoke development plans high potential colleagues
- Manage the training and development calendar for the head office and your site
- Deliver and maintain internal apprenticeships and management development programmes
- Proven experience as a Learning & Development specialist
- Strong personal impact, the ability to deal with and influence senior stakeholders
- Expertise in learning across technical, leadership and performance development
- Balance of learning theory with pragmatic implementation style
- Experience of managing apprenticeship and management development programmes
- A continuous improvement mindset
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest