£19,000 - £22,000
Castle Donington - Temporary
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you available immediately and looking for a position where you can gain valuable experience?
Experience that will set you up for future career developing positions?
This temporary position won’t be a stop gap on your CV it will be seen as the role that created opportunities for you!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will support the Payroll/ HR Manager taking full responsibility for first part of the process –
- Ensure all starters, leavers and change of details are submitted on the HR/Payroll system
- Calculate any holidays and sick pay
- Deal with any payroll related queries
- Support on any ad hoc tasks when needed by the payroll manager
- Ensure correct right to work documents are obtained
- Previous experience is essential
- Available to start ASAP
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest