Coventry - Permanent
Posted: 6 days ago
You’ve earned your stripes in the Profession and the time has come for you to flex your technical accounting muscles in Industry.
You’ll be working for a line manager who will value your expertise and knowledge. You won’t be micro-managed and will be allowed to flourish.
The role is what you’d expect from a Financial Accounting role in industry – you’ll be preparing the Stat Accounts for the Group and manage the relationship with the Auditors, ensuring that all processes are correctly documented.
There are a few things that set this role apart from others you might be looking at:
- You’ll have a great boss. Someone who will trust you and give you the opportunity to develop.
- You won’t be doing the role forever. There will be a progression plan in place that will lead you down the Controller route
- It’s a great business. One that you can relate to and one that you’ll be proud to tell your friends and family you work for.
Get in touch if you’d like to know more
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full spec available. Get in touch if you’d like to have a look.
- Qualified Accountant with a good technical background (Practice or Industry)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest