£24,000 - £27,000
Castle Donington - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Beautiful offices, vibrant business, a varied and enjoyable workload – what more could you want?!
A large part of this role will be customer facing – so if you enjoy going out to see customers face to face and supporting the MD with winning new business, this is a fantastic opportunity so get in touch!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will help prepare, co-ordinate and deliver on team activities.
· Help with preparing proposals.
· Help produce PowerPoint presentations and workbooks.
· Organise travel and hotel bookings for meetings and events.
· Attend pre-sales meetings, noting actions and minutes.
· Manage the communications with clients and potential clients.
· Organising sales events, customer days, including venue management, logistics and catering.
· Take on general administrative tasks to support the sales activitie
- Excellent IT skills (Confident using MS Office – especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest