Assistant Management Accountant
£20,000 - £23,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Assistant Management Accountant, Nottingham, £20,000 to £23,000 + Study Support
Are you in the latter stages of AAT or starting your CIMA / ACCA exams and are looking for a company to support you through your exams while developing your experience in line with your qualification?
The transactional side of finance is covered by a different finance team in the business, allowing you to join a function that solely focuses on producing the P & Ls for over 150 operational sites across the UK.
The Finance Manager is looking for a driven individual who is hungry to learn and develop. You’ll need to have a strong transactional accounting background with the desire to complete your qualification.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Management Accountants with the production of the management accounts for a portfolio of operational sites across 150 locations
- Posting of journals, accruals and prepayments
- Analysis on the P & Ls with reporting for the Finance Manager
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Answer any queries from Operational Managers on their P & L
- Support with the preparation of MI reporting packs
- AAT Level 4 studier or early stages of CIMA / ACCA
- Strong transactional accounting background, ideally with experience of posting journals
- Desire to complete professional qualification
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest