Senior Firmware Engineer
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you a C or C++ Embedded developer looking for a new challenge?
Are you crying out for a role in a smaller, agile company that will give you more autonomy and will really value your input?
Distinct have partnered with a thriving Nottingham based tracking company organisation who need a Senior Firmware Engineer to join them as soon as possible due to excessive growth. If you would love to work with Bluetooth technologies.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This company are looking for a firmware engineer who can share the growing workload with the existing firmware engineer and initially help with a large migration project. This is an exciting yet technically challenging environment where you can really make the role your own and add alot of value by improving and maintaining the current firmware stack as well as adding new functionality to make improvements.
– Embedded programming in C, C++ and knowledge of electronic circuits and ability to read schematics
– Experience of programming ST microcontrollers
– Real-time programming and use of embedded operating systems (OpenRTOS)
– Experience of working with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy would be extremely advantageous but is not necessary.
On top of this, if you have experience of working in an Agile environment programming 32 bit microcontrollers and have developed in an IAR Environment then you will really enjoy it here.
Want to find out a bit more? This role has an urgent start so do not delay, apply now for immediate consideration.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest