Mobile Application Engineer
£40,000 - £40,000
United Kingdom - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
This company have an exciting roadmap ahead and as an experienced Mobile Developer you can be part of their transition from a start-up to a global product offering.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The company currently have one mobile app, which will need maintaining and extending. They are also expanding their mobile application portfolio on both iOS and Android, with new greenfield applications you would be creating from scratch. They have settled on the Ionic framework for the tech, although implementation is very much left up to you aside from that.
An interesting opportunity where you can truly get your arms around the app environment. Skills wise you should:
- Have existing apps on both Android and iOS in the respective app stores
- Be experienced with the Ionic framework
- Hold an enthusiasm for understanding technical ideas and explaining them clearly to other members of the team
- Comfortable using macOS as your day-to-day operating system, or happy to learn
- Have experience using revision control (they use Git!)
- Understand with test-driven development, and automated testing
- Prove your experience in working remotely and in an agile environment
For further information on this or to be considered apply through the link or contact me to discuss.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest