Release and Environment Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 4 weeks ago
If you are an experienced Release and Environment Manager who can demonstrate their background in managing a multi-environment estate , this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
Here you can own the overall pre-production environment estate processes, management practices and co-ordination of all releases in respect of all pre-production environments. You will ensure regular refresh activities are scheduled as production change occurs, defining, establishing and evolving the practices and policies for release and environment management within the organisation.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
To ensure this is a worthwhile conversation for you, you should:
- Have knowledge of current best practices and processes relevant to release and environment management across ideally Agile, project delivery
- Prove your experience of multi environment , 3rd party developed and COTS products; hosted across on premise, managed service and cloud instances
- Have knowledge of software deployment and configuration practices and technologies e.g. bitbucket, GIT, ANT, Jenkins.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to be fully accountable for all pre-production environments.
If you would be interested in hearing more on this then please reply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest