Temporary Part-time Administrator
Nottingham - Temporary
Posted: 1 month ago
**Please only apply if you have an enhanced DBS check**
£10.12 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 25 hours per week (9am-2pm / 10am-3pm)
Nottingham City Centre
Are you immediately available and looking for a new exciting Administrative role… you will be working for a fantastic charity based in Nottingham city centre supporting the admin team until the end of January 2019. There is a permanent opportunity too!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide a comprehensive administration service to the Head of services
- To support the development and maintenance of the administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain the filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Team in their projects, proposals, bids, etc
- To draft spreadsheets, articles, briefings and monthly monitoring reports.
- To respond to senior management queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- You will use your own initiative
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have excellent computer skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest