Qlikview Business Analyst
Derby - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking to work for an organisation who gives back to the community? One you can be proud to work for and a role which you can truly make your own?
If so, this could be an option.
In the role you will have the chance to demonstrate your skills across business partnering, commercial and analytical. The company have a good work life balance and don’t work long hours, although the role still certainly does provide a good challenge.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working for an organisation who gives back to the community, and it’s essential you have Qlikview experience.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience and the level of the role can be tweaked accordingly to a certain extent.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of a suite of reports working with a breadth of stakeholders across the organisation.
- Support the wider team with how to maximise the use of Qlikview
- Management of ad-hoc data and insight requests from the business
- Drive commercial performance through delivery of insight reports
- Support the wider finance and business analytics function with any other projects requiring support
- Experience using Qlikview.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest