Finance Business Partner
£40,000 - £45,000
Derby - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a challenging Finance Business Partner role where you are truly driving performance?
This role is working for a business going through a great period of growth and the role is needed to link finance with the manufacturing / operational stakeholders within the business. The role will involve travel 2 days a week to the Yorkshire area and therefore this may not be for everyone, but if you enjoy a bit of travel and getting out of the office it could be perfect!
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with strong manufacturing experience. If you enjoy more of the analysis / business partnering to the management accounts production then this role will definitely appeal to you.
It’s a role which won’t always be easy, and will be challenging at times, but it will also flood your CV with experience and achievements.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of financial performance vs target along with commentary
- KPI reporting and analysis working with a breadth of stakeholders
- Provide finance business partnering support to a wide range of operational stakeholders
- Preparation of financial models and reports
- Driving in budgeting and forecasting processes
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with manufacturing / supply chain experience
- Happy to travel 2 days per week to Yorkshire.
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest