Commercial Finance Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 6 days ago
Commercial Finance Analyst, Nottingham, £25,000 to £30,000 + 15% Bonus + Study Support
Do you love the idea of working for a huge brand that will give you long-term opportunities to progress your career but are worried about not being given the exposure you need because you’re working in a big team?
This role will give you the best of both. The business’ UK finance function is based in Nottingham, allowing you plenty of opportunities to progress but the finance function is divisionalised in to smaller sub-teams which will allow you fantastic exposure to the P & L.
This role is more commercially focused. You will support stakeholders across supply chain and warehousing to ensure that your colleagues understand the financial implications behind their business decision.
If you see yourself as a future Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance Manager, this could be the perfect move to help you get there.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production of the management accounts pack at month-end (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- Financial modelling and analysis to drive improved data quality across the business
- Provide insightful commentary on the management accounts pack to be used in board meetings
- Partner with operational and warehousing stakeholders to allow them to understand the financial implications behind their business decisions
- Support buying teams to provide and drive insights
- Support with budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to any variances
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Excellent analysis skills with advanced Excel
- Ability and confidence to partner and challenge senior stakeholders
- Willing to occasionally travel to other sites (twice per month)
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest