Finance Business Partner
£38,000 - £42,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 1 week ago
If you’re newly qualified and see your career going down the commercial finance route, this could be a brilliant opportunity to get a true business partnering role on to your CV.
You’ll form part of a large finance function which is broken down in to smaller sub teams. There are separate teams that focus on all aspects of management and financial accounting, allowing the commercial finance function to provide expert insight and challenge to all departments across the business.
Your key stakeholders will be the management teams across the marketing, product and supply chain functions, giving you a broad scope in your role.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective business partnering by providing insight and challenge to the management team across multiple divisions
- Produce robust departmental budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- Provide analysis and commentary on the management accounts packs
- Financial modelling for new product initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Reviewing monthly margin performance
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Some experience of supporting non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest