Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Staffordshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 months ago
You’ll drive growth and retention through customer lead campaigns and effective team management.
You’ll understand the overall business objectives and contribute to the strategic direction by developing business strategies and marketing plans to support the overall goals and brand message.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work very closely with internal teams and external teams
- Develop best consumer-centric campaigns to drive wholesale, retail & e-commerce.
- Work in partnership with global customers ensuring engagement with the end-consumer.
- Understanding the consumer needs and ensuring the customer journey is at the forefront of everything.
- Support the Marketing Director with the brand communications strategy development and execution.
- Management of a team of 7 including content, execs and assistants.
- Proven track record in B2C or Brand-led B2B environment
- Experience within a B2B & B2C Marketing, including managing a Marketing team
- Strong understanding of budget management and planning to enable maximum return
- Drive to deliver results, increasing brand reputation and ultimately Company growth
- Consumer-centric approach to marketing, and managing change in the organisation
If you would like more information please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest