Purchase Ledger Clerk
£19,000 - £21,000
Nottingham - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
You’re an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk and love what you do but possibly not enjoying your current work environment?
Possibly you’ve become an expert with your companies Purchase Ledger processes but want a new challenge?
In this role you will be joining a small, long standing finance team. Your will also create a strong support function learning other finance elements such as till reconciliations and banking functions to ensure the team is covered for holidays and sickness.
If you are looking for a role where you can have stability and support please do get in touch for more information
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data processing of invoices
- Dealing with supplier returns and credit notes
- Resolving internal and external queries
- Reconciling accounts
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience is essential
- Wanting longevity from your next position
- Available to start January at the latest
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest