Interim Finance Analyst
£30,000 - £34,000
Castle Donington - Interim
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a 12 month contract in a role which will flood your CV with experience and achievements?
This role is working for a fantastic business who will offer a great chance to build very impressive skills / experience.
The role will suit a Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant who enjoys getting involved in the commercial and operational side of finance. The role is commercial in focus and will give you that all important business partnering experience too.
The role is initially a 12 month contract, but for the right candidate could certainly go permanent.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of costings and associated analysis partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Variance analysis reporting and investigation into root causes
- Preparation of management accounts pack along with commentary
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Customer profitability reporting and analysis
- Experience in a similar role previously
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest