Interim Finance Manager
£45,000 - £52,000
Chesterfield - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Are you looking for a role to take you nicely into 2019?
This role is expected to last until around April next year, but, given the size of the finance function, you never know what other opportunities may arise which could lead this to go permanent. Alternatively, they’re also happy to consider applicants who are career interims and just want to commit to 5 months.
The company offers a great work life balance and there is a lot of flexibility on working hours meaning school runs are possible, it is though, a full time role.
The role will be on a fixed term contract and there isn’t a day rate option.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management reporting packs including analysis
- Variance analysis reporting and investigation into results
- Balance sheet controls and management
- Analysis of monthly performance and results
- Year end liaison with external auditors
- Support to the wider finance function where required
- Experience in similar roles and available within 1 week notice period
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest