£30,000 - £40,000
Nottinghamshire - Permanent
Posted: 2 weeks ago
The business is going through an exciting period of growth.
They are expanding in new markets and looking for an individual to conceive, design and develop new products for a rapidly expanding market.
You’ll be responsible for designing, drawing and producing manufacturing information for internal and external customers.
- Design, develop and prototype new products in accordance with the companies new product development process.
- Evaluate the feasibility of concepts and/or prototypes through analysis and engineering testing consistent with customer expectations.
- Evaluate, document, and implement potential design and process changes to improve product performance, manufacturability, safety or cost consistent.
- Experience of creating designs for new products
- 3d CAD design skills (Auto CAD Inventor)
- Excellent MS office skills
If you would like more information please click apply!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest