Graduate Finance Analyst
Nuneaton - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Do you prefer the analytical side of finance? The side where you’re getting to the commercial side of the numbers and adding strong commercial insights?
This role offers that.
No ledger work, no repetitive number crunching, just high level, insightful analysis.
You will be working with some of the most talented finance analyst and business partners in the UK. It’s a high performing team working for one of the areas most recognised companies. It comes with exceptional training, development and mentoring processes.
It will though, be tough. It’s not an easy job. The hours won’t be 9-5 and you will be pushed. It’s the type of role where you will develop more here in one year than your friends will in two or three years elsewhere. If you’re up for a challenge, and want to springboard your career, this is a great option.
Full study support will be provided for CIMA/ACCA and they have a full gym on site too, great after a stressful day!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the finance business partners and analysts in the team with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Development of KPI reports
- Production and analysis of MI reports
- Analysis of customer and regional performance
- Variance analysis and investigation into causes
- 12 months experience in a similar role
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest