Part-Time Assistant Accountant
£21,000 - £27,000
Lincolnshire - Permanent
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Are you looking for a role which fits in with life outside of work?
A role where you can enjoy your job, but also know you can do the things you enjoy outside of work too?
This role, based 10 miles south of Lincoln offers exactly that. They are a really nice, friendly team and the role is varied too. They are happy to be flexible on when you do the hours, but the only pre-requisite is, they definitely need someone to be in all day Friday to cover for someone else who is off.
If you enjoy variety, getting your hands dirty in lots of areas and being a key part of the team, this could be a great move for you.
No study support is provided, so, ideally you’ll be qualified, or qualified by experience. The role is paying the full time equivalent £24-27k.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly management accounts for the business
- Management of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support with purchase / sales ledger activities
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Support with budgeting and forecasting
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience
Ways to apply
Short on time and don’t wish to register? Just give us a few details and a CV and we’ll do the rest.Quick Application
In a few steps become a Distinct member and enjoy:
- ‘One click’ applications
- Creating a saved list of ‘starred jobs’
- Being the first to know about new jobs of interest